Thursday, 29 December 2016

2016 Summary

I've not retired from painting!
Just felt a little burned out the last weeks and did other things than painting littel miniatures.
And although the year has three more days I'll sum up what I've finished this year (and this might explain why I'm a little tired of painting ;)

So let's go:

  • Imperial Knight Errant
  • Skitraii Rangers
  • Onager Dunecrawler
  • Sicarian Infiltrators
  • Techpriest Dominus
  • Kataphron Breachers
  • Kataphron Destroyers
  • Kastelan Robots
  • Imperial Bunker
  • Imperial Trenches
  • Leman Russ
  • Ironstrider
  • Tales of Dead Earth Miniatures
  • Landraider Redeemer
  • Space Crusade Blood Angel Captain
  • Imperial Guard Testmodels
  • Whirlwind
  • Liberator (Free-WD-Model)
  • 2x Bloodletters
  • Skull Canon
  • Bloodcrushers
  • Herald of Khorne
  • Fleshhounds
  • Chaos Sorcerer
  • Cerastus Knight Castigator
  • Imperial Strongpoint
  • Blood Angels Tacticals
  • Realm of Battle
  • Imperial Emplacement
  • Gretchin for the Mek Gun
  • Elvish Warrior for Store Competion
Not in the list because not really finished:
Armored Containers because they're not weathered

That's 30 (and a half) units in 12 Month. Not counting the number of models I've painted.

Also this was a very successful year for me at Instagram (If any of you is following me there: Big thank you!)
I've passed the 600 Followers (which is more than people live in my hometown).
I've been shown on the #PaintingWarhammer and #PaintingForgeWorld pages and on the Armies on Parade-Page.
All in all I posted 395 pictures and gathered 14622 likes by now. 200 of those (and this is beyond awesome) for one picture. I'm still considering not to paint anymore and just post pictures of unpainted CoolMiniOrNot-Miniatures.
I'm really overwhelmed by all this and hope to continue this level of quality in 2017.

I also played a lot of games. From small ones (Yay! Killteam) over Age Of Sigmar to a large one with over 3500 Points on each side.

I hope you enjoyed the journey in 2016 with me and will be back in 2017.
I'll continue to paint my Death Korps of Krieg. Maybe I'll get the first half of my first Squad done.

No comments:

Post a Comment